Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stats and Allergies (Zimah)

On Thursday night after I brushed up on my statistics I went to sleep but had a hard time. I tossed and turned but felt my right pinky burn like it was on fire. I ignored it but it was so itchy! Why the hell was it itchy and burning? I couldn't bend my fingers either. I examined it under my flash light and my fingers looked like it was bitten by a thousand ants and had swollen twice it size, especially my ring and pinky finger. It hurt and the skin was peeling off in some areas. I ran to my parent's room cradling my swollen hand. Okay in the light, it looked a whole lot worse. My mum said I touched something that cause my hand to break in rashes. I was given some funky smelling ointment and I had to take my allergy pills. That took me out in an instant and I woke up after 10 hours of sleep. Man, that drug was powerful. My fingers were still swollen though and my family was determined to find what I was allergic to. They couldn't find the origin though...

Friday night and I was left alone in the house as my parents had a function. I decided to cook up dinner since I wanted to take statistics out of my mind. Cooking was always a stress reliever for me. I searched the cupboards but didn't found any ingredients I could work with. I searched the freezer and found some leftover meat and I remembered we still had some potatoes and carrots. So in the end I made this:


Black Pepper Beef and Veggies

Yes, I am quite aware that I am being show off-y right now but I'm so proud of my creation. That totally took out the stress from my statistics. Cooking is fun. Wheeeee~ When my brother got home, he was eating the food like a hungry animal. haha~ He was tired from his badminton practice. However, my mum wasn't too keen on her kitchen being a mess. I had to clean it up later. =P

Well then after all things have been settled, I returned to my Stats but I was so tired. But then again; No pain No gain! So I studied until 3.30 in the morning. haha~ Then I slept and woke up at 5.30 for Subuh prayers. So only 2 hours of sleep but it was so worth it. Because I find the paper somewhat okay, better than my Pure Maths anyway. hehe~ Then I went to my Brother's house to catch some Z's. But with 1 kid, 2 toddlers and 1 baby in the house, I couldn't and I became Nanny for a day. =) I just couldn't say no. So I went without sleep but I rocked my EAS paper 2. At least I hoped so. haha~ I did an imaginative story about ME! It was a short autobiography of my childhood memories. I stretched the truth a bit to make it more interesting but all of my ideas were base on my own memories. Section B was a real toughie. At first I picked a speech but then... "A 600 word speech? NO WAY!" So I changed it and setteled for a magazine article about 'Dangerous Fools'- People who do extreme sports. I finished with plenty of time to spare and I checked my work. I went with Diviy to the canteen after that and brought some food. Then the day drawled on and I blogged about it here! hehe~

Catch you cool cats later~

No comments: